Talent Analytics Consultant
Do you want to work in an industry dedicated to helping companies hire the best talent? We are seeking a Talent Analytics Consultant at Self Management Group.
Self Management Group (SMG) is an industry leader in pre-employment psychometric assessment tools. SMG offers an array of position specific personality assessments that help organizations identify, select, coach and develop top performing employees.
We are looking for a dynamic and versatile individual to join our Talent Analytics Team. You will play a critical role in working with the team in leveraging the latest technology in AI and cloud computing to enhance the use of personality assessments in developing high performing cultures.
You will create impact at SMG by:
- Analyzing data and provide clear and practical guidelines for our clients across a variety of business and industries
- Partnering with SMG sales and account management team to develop strong client relationships
- Conducting ongoing research with SMG Cloud database and preparing professional publications (whitepapers, case studies, blogs etc.)
Desired Qualifications / Experience:
- Strong background in research methods and statistics including fluency with SPSS and other statistical and data presentation software
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- University Degree (Master’s degree or PH.D. in psychology, organizational behaviour or related fields preferred)
This is a full-time position with a salary benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite you to apply online through our careers website.
Our office is located at Bloor/Islington Place next to the Islington Subway Station and easily accessible by transit.