Administrative Customer Support
Posted On: June 26, 2019
Self Management Group (SMG) is an industry leader in pre-employment psychometric assessment tools. SMG offers a variety of tools, technology and consultative services that help organizations attract, select and develop top performing employees. Our Administrative/Customer Support will be the first line of professional support for our clients and will also play a critical role in supporting the Executive Leadership Team and Manager of Operations. Must be a versatile and dynamic individual who can handle and prioritize multi-tasks and take initiative.
What you’ll do:
- Greet visitors and clients at the front desk in a professional manner;
- Manage all first line customer inquiries (telephone and email)
- Basic customer and technical support using our SaaS assessment platform
- Maintain cleanliness of front desk, lobby area, boardroom and kitchens.
- Maintain and order office supplies, ensure supply room general items are stocked.
- Perform administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, scanning, cerlox binding, etc.
- Receive mail and courier packages, process and send outgoing mail, ordering couriers for deliveries;
- Sort and distribute all incoming mail and couriers
- Coordinate outgoing mail and packages via courier and/or postage.
- Assist with photocopier/fax/postage machine and office equipment service, including placing the service calls when required.
- Assist the Executive Leadership Team and Manager of Operations with various projects and requests when required
- Support the VP of HR in organizing office related activities and initiatives, ordering marketing supplies, etc.
- Order breakfast and lunch requests from staff for clients
- Light kitchen clean-up duties
You should have:
- Excellent communication skills - spoken and written
- Experience using SaaS technology in the work environment
- Strong problem solving and technical aptitude
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Applications including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator & PhotoShop is an asset, but not required
- Ability to multi-task and handle conflicting priorities
This is a full-time position with benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite you to apply online through our careers website. Our office is located at Bloor/Islington Place next to the Islington Subway Station and easily accessible by transit.