Do you want to work in an industry dedicated to helping companies hire the best talent? We are seeking a Sales Manager for TalentNest, a division of Self Management Group.
TalentNest is a Talent Management Software with integrated diagnostics and assessments that helps attract, screen, select and develop top performers. Our client-branded and simple to use application connects all of Self Management Group’s tools and works seamlessly between high volume decentralized recruiting and low volume corporate or head office hiring.
You are an experienced Sales Management Professional with experience selling SaaS and/or consulting services. You have a proven track record of maximizing productivity and increasing revenue from sales teams
As a Sales Manager, you will create impact by:
- Developing an annual sales plan with input and support of the Senior Leadership Team.
- Developing and recommending sales strategies for improvement based on market research, product and competitive analysis;
- Building, developing and coaching sales team to execute on goals;
- Consistently utilize CRM tools to track activity and forecast business.
Desired Qualifications / Experience:
- University Degree
- 5+ years sales management experience
- Proficiency using the latest versions of Microsoft Office products
- Experience using SalesForce.com
- Strong business acumen, and ability to work closely with senior executives
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and professionally (verbal and written) with customers and to interface with a variety of organizations
- Strong time management, organizational, and negotiation skills
- Global/multi-national business experience
This is a full-time position with a salary + bonus opportunity. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite you to apply online through our careers website.
Our office is located at Bloor/Islington Place next to the Islington Subway Station and easily accessible by transit.